Citizen Action Center


How do I report a Street Light outage?

If you notice a streetlight out of service in your neighborhood, please report it to us by calling (972) 624-3129 or email  If the light is in the Legends neighborhood, the Stewart Peninsula neighborhoods west of Ethridge, or the Eastvale neighborhood, you can notify CoServ directly of the outage at  For all other neighborhoods, you can report the concern directly to Oncor at

Department: Public Works
Was this helpful?
City of The Colony    6800 Main Street
The Colony, Texas  75056    (972) 625-1756
Codes & Documents Contact Calendar News Employment Add us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!